The impressive modular capability of the SIG-SAUER P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and its thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come. Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This all new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Their significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. their fresh look at the P320 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. They believe it is the most practical, comfortable and stylish P320 grip available and the ideal choice for practical shooting or defensive handgun use. Compatible with Compact slide and 15rd Compact magazine.
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Angled Holster Cuts on light rail to aid in snag-free, reholstering
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- Compatible with all current production, X-Series basepads