The M-LOK mounting system allows you to attach just about anything to your rail system without having to remove the rail itself. Its universal, and it makes it possible for you to mount only what you need, and exactly where you need it. The M-LOK QD Sling Mount provides a forward attachment point for push-button QD slings. Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum, the low-profile M-LOK QD Sling Mount features beveled edges to reduce snagging and has an anti-rotation design that prevents swivels from spinning. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots is included and no modifications to the M-LOK handguard or forend is required.
- Mounts to all M-LOK compatible handguards and forends
- Accepts any push-button QD swivel
- Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Beveled edges reduce snagging
- Anti-rotation design prevents swivels from spinning
- Weight: 0.5 oz. Length, Max: 1.3 in.
- Width, Max: 0.6 in.
- Height from surface of handguard: 0.4 in.
- Made in U.S.A.